Dengue brings about lack of hydration and decrease in platelet number. For the patient to survive he needs to keep his body hydrated and his platelet number steady. Clinical trials and exploration proof recommend some natural and home medicines through which the platelet count can be expanded amid dengue fever. Below are the following natural and home medicines.
- Intake of green new vegetables like flax seed oils, cod liver oil, crisp foods grown from the ground help to build the platelet number furthermore enhances the immune system of the body.
- Papaya leaves are rich in complex vitamins and are known to contain high measures of A, C, E, K, and B vitamins. It is likewise known to add more white platelets and aides in making of platelets when taken as juice. In order to make this papaya leaf juice, clean the leaf and slowly remove the stem. Crush out the juice by mixing the leaves with a sustenance blender or processor. Take 1 tablespoon twice a day.
- Multivitamins with iron supplements and Vitamin C and E can help support the platelet count. It is an important aspect in controlling the patient’s physiology.
- A surgery called surgical splenectomy is possible to eliminate the spleen from the patient’s body if the patient’s antibodies continue wrecking the platelets that are moved into his body.
- Vitamin C tablets dissolved in water can undoubtedly be consumed by the body which rapidly aides restore the platelet count.
- Corticosteroids are recommended to be brought with the food to expand platelet check in a couple of days.
Image by Csperriton